【Weekday】Double Your Pleasure at Conrad Tokyo, with the new Spa and Sweets Set
Indulge in a 60 or 90-minute Body Treatment and Seasonal Afternoon Tea together in the one luxurious
Mizuki Spa Body Treatment & Seasonal Afternoon Tea Set, including a souvenir Conrad Bear!
Conrad Tokyo visits are now twice as nice with an irresistible plan packaging 60 or 90 minutes of personalized body treatment at Mizuki Spa & Fitness with the enjoyment of Seasonal Afternoon Tea at Bar & Lounge TwentyEight.
First, warm up and relax in the sauna and whirlpool, which also promotes penetration of treatment oils. Then, in a private space, your 60 or 90-minute Personalized Body treatment begins, using Mizuki Spa’s original essential oil blend of Hinoki (Japanese Cyprus) and Yuzu (Japanese Citrus). After the treatment, sip herbal tea in the Relaxation Room while the flow of negative ions creates positive vibes.
Following your Spa experience, go to Bar & Lounge TwentyEight for Afternoon Tea. The Tea theme and menu change in accordance with the seasons, while the panoramic 28th-floor view of Tokyo Bay transforms constantly yet remains consistently magnificent. A stylish Afternoon Tea set with petite sweets and savory dishes are presented for you on a glass plate while enjoying as much as you like from a selection of about 20 drinks.
Here’s a taste of one special way to spend your day…
- About an hour before the treatment, visit Mizuki Spa & Fitness on the 29th floor.
- Warm your body in the “Heat & Water Experience” hot bath facility for about 1 hour. This promotes penetration of treatment oil.
- Luxuriate in the personalized body treatment for 60 or 90 minutes, relaxing your mind and body.
- After the treatment, take your time appreciating your newfound state of tranquility while sipping herbal tea in the Relaxation Room.
- After changing clothes, wander to Bar & Lounge TwentyEight on the 28th floor. Enjoy a leisurely Seasonal Afternoon Tea while gazing at the panorama of Tokyo Bay.
Mizuki Spa Body Treatment & Seasonal Afternoon Tea Set
|Dates||Weekday, December 6th, 2021, continues|
(1)9:30～ Treatment, 11:30～ Afternoon Tea
(2)12:00～ Treatment, 14:00～ Afternoon Tea
(3)14:00～ Treatment, 16:00～ Afternoon Tea
(4)14:30～ Treatment, 16:30～ Afternoon Tea
(1)9:00～ Treatment, 11:30～ Afternoon Tea
(2)11:30～ Treatment, 14:00～ Afternoon Tea
(3)13:30～ Treatment, 16:00～ Afternoon Tea
(4)14:00～ Treatment, 16:30～ Afternoon Tea
(Afternoon Teas are two-hour seatings)
|Prices||60 or 90-minute body treatment & standard Seasonal Afternoon Tea, with Conrad Bear
60 minutes / JPY 30,000 per person; 90 minutes / JPY 35,000 per person
*The Afternoon Tea menu and prices change in accordance with the seasons.
|Venues||Mizuki Spa & Fitness on the 29th floor, and Bar & Lounge TwentyEight on the 28th floor|
* Body treatment: “Personalized Body" (60 or 90 minutes) * Afternoon Tea: Served on a flat glass plate. Please also enjoy as much as you like from the generous selection of about 20 types of drinks. Includes a collector’s item souvenir Conrad Bear, too!
* For reservations, please call +81 3 6388 8620 (Mizuki Spa & Fitness direct reservations line).
* Please make reservations by 4pm of the day before coming.
* Prices include taxes and service charge.
* Specific spa treatment rooms and particular Afternoon Tea seating cannot be reserved or requested.
* Anyone with allergies, currently undergoing treatment, pregnant, or similar possible concerns regarding undertaking spa treatments, please be sure to consult a doctor and let us know in advance when making a reservation. In some cases, we are sorry you may not be able to receive treatments.
* If you are pregnant, you will not be able to receive this body treatment.
* As a general rule, our spa treatments are for people over 16 years old.
* Photographs here may not be exact representations of goods and services.
Conrad Tokyo, generally:
- Automatic hand sanitizer sprays have been installed throughout the hotel.
- Please sanitize your hands, check your temperature, and wear a mask while visiting.
- Measures have been taken throughout the hotel to assist observing social distancing.
- Public spaces and furnishings including tables and chairs are being cleaned more frequently.
- Team Members (staff) are following strict instructions to wash their hands thoroughly, gargle, use alcohol disinfectants, and wear masks.
Mizuki Spa & Fitness, specifically:
- Please arrive wearing a mask.
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask, but we also ask guests to wear masks during the treatment.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to fill out a health condition questionnaire. Please note that treatment may be declined, depending on the customer’s health condition.
- The number of people may be limited to ensure the spa area is not crowded. In the Relaxation Room, drinks are usually self-service but for increased hygiene after-treatment tea will be provided by staff.
To learn more about Hilton CleanStay’s industry-leading hygiene standards, please visit:here
Mizuki Spa & Fitness